- April 12, 7:00pm: Social Justice night at Westwood Unitarian Church (1135 – 65 Ave.); special presentation by Dr. Randy Haluza-DeLay; “Travels in Northern Iraq
- April 16: Election Day, don’t forget to vote. The advance polls are now open and busy!
- June 15: Friends of Medicare AGM (in Calgary)
- June 18: PIA AGM
- (John): Letter to PM re Grassy Narrows insensitivity
- (John): Contact SAGE re possible public meeting on racism (etc)
- (Cathy): Investigate possible speakers on racism
Lost and Found:
- Can anyone shed light on an 8-ounce bottle of “Respiractin” cough medicine that turned up after our March 23 meeting?
Spread the love